Information we collect about you
- When you register Invoice4all account, we collect your name,email address, company details and invoice preferences and tax details. When you use our system, we also collect your client name, client email address and addresses to provide you the service. We collect log details of your transaction to improve our service or to identify problem you may face.
- Information about how you use our app or website.
- We may collect information about your device or browser when you use our app. Including geolocation data to determine what country you are accessing our app or website from, You Internet Protocol (IP) address, device ID, browser type and version and time zone settings, which may in some circumstances be personal data.
Why we request information about you
- We collect your personal and company information so we can provide our service of creating invoices, estimates and expenses.
- We collect currency symbol, language and tax information so you dont have to re-key the same information again.
- We collect your client Name, emaill address and address details so you can create and send invoice, estimates to them.
- We collect all logs to analyse the traffic and to dignose any fault you may face while using our service
We use that information to transact business with you and deliver requested services from time to time, as well as services improvement, contact, and research.
How we protect your information
The information we receive from you is protected against unauthorized access once we receive it. We limit the access to your information to employees who have a business reason for accessing it. When collecting financial information from you, we use secure socket layer software (SSL).
Despite our continual and evolving efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. You acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantee.
Invoice4All uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Invoice4All. Although Invoice4All owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Invoice4All application, you retain all rights to your data.
About our cookies
Links to other web sites
Our web sites may contain links to and from other web sites. Some links may be in the form of display advertising. We cannot guarantee that web sites other than our websites will respect and protect your Personal Information like we do. For your own protection, you should go to and read the privacy statements/policies of other web sites when you visit them.
We are not responsible for the content of websites other than our web sites.
When you provide us with Personal Information, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Invoice4All.
We will not sell or distribute your Personal Information except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have permission, or it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
If Invoice4All, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Invoice4All may continue to use the Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
Invoice4All processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage, and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store, and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Enforcement Customer Service is staffed to assist and support our customer's activities and accounts, and also to enforce adherence to our User Agreement terms and conditions. Customer Service can suspend and/or terminate service for any account for breach of those terms or operating in a manner inconsistent with the terms of service. Invoice4All Human Resources department also works closely with department heads to ensure policies are adhered to and when necessary to terminate employment for any employee, permanent or temporary, that breaches the terms of hire, or presents a security risk.
Invoice4All regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Invoice4All treatment of personal information by contacting us through this web site or by emailing us to support@Invoice4Allapp.com. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is Invoice4All policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Invoice4All and an individual.
European residents with inquiries regarding data privacy can contact us at support@Invoice4Allapp.com.
We may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Invoice4All primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.